Greenstream International has an immediate need for a Night Shift Shipping Manager.
Greenstream International develops tailor-made solutions for recycling, harvesting, and resale of wireless devices and components, consumer electronics, and enterprise infrastructure equipment.
Responsible technology recycling through environmental stewardship and employee empowerment.
- Communicate effectively with other department managers and senior management.
- Supervise a team of up to 10 people.
- Coordinate and book freight/customs clearance for inbound/outbound small package, LTL, truckload, and international shipments
- Interface with freight forwarders, carriers, suppliers, and procurement department bases worldwide.
- Provide assistance for special projects in terms of budgeting logistic costs, clarifying procedures.
- With senior management, set departmental goals and communicate goals to inventory staff.
- Manage workload to ensure product orders are accurately fulfilled within allotted time.
- Develop and maintain systems for evaluating employee performance toward departmental goals.
- In conjunction with the Human Resources Department, ensure proper training of employees regarding company policies and procedures, job requirements and expectations, operation of equipment, safety, security and department housekeeping.
- Perform regular employee performance evaluations.
- Participate in employee counseling and disciplinary sessions.
- Ensure that all paperwork and reports are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Conduct daily employee briefings. Brief Operations Manager via daily End-of-Shift report.
- Must be highly proficient in a Windows-based computing environment, possess Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and type 50 wpm.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, stand for up to 8 hours, lift up to 75 lbs. intermittently and 50 lbs. continuously.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Ability to accurately perform all tasks in a timely manner, Goal and Detail-Oriented in a fast-paced warehouse environment, Loss prevention training, ability to follow and sustain written procedures.
Passing a drug test is a requirement for employment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay is based upon experience.
Hours are M-F 6pm-12am
After 90 days, employees will be eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance.
Indeed - 10 months ago