We have an opening for a Night Warehouse Supervisor in the Operations Department.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Interested candidates must have these qualifications:
- Supervise the selection and loading for delivery of food products, equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for the outgoing merchandise against order specifications.
- Directs planning and assignment of work.
- Recommends improvements in material handling practices to promote efficiency and lower operating costs.
- Training of all warehouse employees including: 30/60/90 reviews; daily quality, productivity reviews; preferred work methods of safety and selection and train/certify new forklift operators.
Sysco offers a competitive salary and benefits program including 401(k) plan.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in warehouse distribution in a union environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in warehouse selecting.
- Knowledge of product, storing, replenishing and shipping practices.
RegionalHelpWanted.com - 24 months ago