Work Hard. Play Hard.
You're a natural leader and motivator and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the next Athlete (part time) to join our team.
Are you ready?
As our part time Nike Store Athlete (Store Associate) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
- Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
- Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
- Must have or be pursuing a High School diploma or GED
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any final offer of employment from Nike.
Of course our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Nike Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Nike products and apparel. Not to mention a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Nike Retail experience.
Nike - 23 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....