Work Hard. Play Hard.
You're a natural leader and motivator and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the next Coach to join our team.
Are you ready?
As our Nike Store Head Coach your mission will be to create an environment within a single small volume store that will provide a premium consumer experience, front line of delivery of the premium employee experience and implement programs/processes to drive business results.
Responsible for all aspects of managing a single small volume store
Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain operational standards
Manage store's day-to-day revenue and payroll expense
Manage associates, leads or department managers and develop in-store talent
Responsible for communication and delivery of rewards and recognition for store team
Work with District or Area Manager and corporate Loss Prevention to address Loss Prevention issues within store
Create succession plans, and effectively manage performance and corrective action processes in order to drive Human Resources planning.
Requirements for position:
- A Bachelor's Degree and 5 years retail experience, or 6 years retail experience in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of 3 years management experience
- Experience with retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, sales and people leadership and management
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service in a brand retailer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to build, lead and manage high-performing teams
- Ability to utilize tools to support conflict resolution and employee coaching and counseling
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
Nike - 22 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....