North America Campus Recruiter
North America-United States-NY - New York
The successful candidate will support U.S. campus activities and programs for Booz & Company.
The position will report to the Director of Campus Recruiting.
- Actively source, interview and sell top campus talent - select resumes, interview candidates, speak to client staff about hiring decisions, sell candidates on the firm
- Speak confidently about the firm's various businesses and strategy
- Guide client staff on recruitment processes and serve as an advisor regarding recruiting strategy and hiring decisions
- Serve as liaison to practice leadership in developing, executing and measuring campus recruiting initiatives for their business units
- Manage and actively participate in campus recruiting activities such as presentations, interviews, sell dinners/weekends, etc.
- Drive selling conversations to help close candidates
- Present regularly on campus and to senior leadership at the firm
- Manage large-scale school relationships and as such, manage on-going cultivation and relationship building with students to help achieve campus recruiting strategy and hiring targets
- Drive strategy development at key schools and serve as recruiting expert; develop innovative methods to differentiate Booz
- Create and interpret analyses of qualitative and quantitative information related to campus recruiting activities, such as reporting for senior management to analyze effectiveness of campus recruiting initiatives, analyzing historical data to drive new processes, etc.
- Serve as advisor to client staff around hiring decisions and performance issues for summer intern class
- Serve as mentor / informal manager for junior staff on campus team
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, economics, or HR
- Demonstrated ability to define and execute key elements of a recruiting strategy, including experience in candidate sourcing, selection, interviewing, and selling
- Ability to identify, recruit and retain top diverse talent
- Demonstrated ability to think "outside the box" for new ideas and analyses to be pursued
- Advanced presentation and relationship-building skills with experience presenting in front of large audiences
- Excellence in the creation and interpretation of analysis of qualitative and quantitative information and in communicating persuasive and concise views verbally and in writing
- Ability to thrive as a member of a team and to build collaborative working relationships with all levels of staff and management, but also well-organized and motivated to work independently when necessary
- Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking
- Superior analytical and project management skills
- Strong collaboration skills and a customer service orientation
- Experience working with senior administrators of academic institutions
Booz & Company - 19 months ago