Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As our Always Available Marketplace Director, you'll be responsible for building, developing and driving strategies to drive the replenishment business. You'll be responsible for setting goals, action plans, and key measurements that drive effective and aligned replenishment business results. You'll partner closely with Sales, Finance, Customer Service and Supply Chain teams in order to successfully execute against seasonal strategies. You'll set monthly shipping targets for replenishment styles and customers which align to those strategies. You'll lead collaboration with sales and category planning to ensure multi-season time lines are met, ensure data integrity and continually improve forecast accuracy. You'll provide analytics, modeling scenarios, and trend analysis on product stock outs, sell-through, and market trends. You'll lead and influence both strategic and tactical planning to maximize revenue, maintain optimal inventory levels, and reduce costs. You'll monitor inventory levels and recommend actions to maximize inventory utilization and disposition, style/color monthly close-outs, and early price reduction opportunities. You'll provide high profile communication to both Category and Functional management teams. In addition, you'll lead a team of marketplace planners through effective coaching and mentoring. 356404
- Minimum 8 years' work experience with at least 5 years' in business or related field
- MS office experience including Excel spreadsheets and/or other spreadsheet programs
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and manage multiple priorities
- Proficient financial skills and knowledge, including ability to optimize resources to create profitability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience
- Ability to elevate strategic concerns to senior management in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with management and external resources
- Sound judgment and ability to provide information toward the determination of policy and strategy
- Strong understanding and application of managerial concepts and techniques in areas such as project/change management, idea creation, employee development, coaching and cross-team effectiveness
- Demonstrated leadership in fostering continuous learning, empowerment, involvement, and opportunities
- Ability to establish an independent view, effectively collaborate in decision-making, and motivate others
- Proven ability to apply advanced forecasting and analysis techniques and provide supporting assumptions
- Strong computer skills, including ability to use complex query tools and create reports with database and/or spreadsheet programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of supply chain systems
- Experience with supply chain software applications (i.e. i2, SAP) is preferred
- Advanced degree
- Retail Buying/Planning experience
- Experience in auto replenishment
Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a stock purchase plan, 401(k), a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here. We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....