Department and Position Description :
Full time support specialist offering support to all North America sites in regards to quality implementation and audits.
Responsible for: implementation of quality systems within production, shipping, receiving, inventory, purchasing, customer service and quality lab at all North America sites. Conducting internal audits of quality systems and HACCP. Attending and maintaining external audits by third party auditors.
The Ideal Candidate :
Application Procedure :
- Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry, biology, chemistry or other science related field.
- Detail oriented, proficient at multi-tasking and willing to work various work schedules.
- Communication with all levels of employees, including upper management.
- Essential knowledge of cGLP and cGMP, HACCP and Quality Systems.
- Extensive travel throughout North America (US, Canada and Mexico).
- Previous laboratory and management experience is preferred.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Terri Austin ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
No phone calls please. Alltech is an EOE Employer.