Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- BS in engineering from a nationally accredited college.
- 8+ years experience in instrumentation and controls design in oil/gas, power, or petrochemical industries.
- Must be willing to work a work schedule of Mon-Fri with an occasional trips to the North Slope remote work location for design support or commissioning/start-up activities.
- Must be willing to take visits to engineering contractor offices or fabrication sites outside of Alaska for 1 ? 2 weeks at a time.
- Previous North Slope or arctic experience.
- Willing to re-locate for assignments to engineering contractor offices outside of Alaska.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the operation and maintenance of fire and gas detection, inerting, and suppression systems.
- Safety Instrumented Systems experience. Third party certification of SIS competency.
- Experience designing Bailey DCS, Moore DCS, Fisher DeltaV DCS, TI Siemens PLC?s, and industrial instrument networks is highly desirable.
- State of Alaska PE license.
Since 1994, Enscicon has been one of the leading national players in recruiting A-list talent for our clients, which include Fortune...