Maximizes revenues through account sales. Responsible for complex sales in the Fortune 5000, as well as targeted industry verticals. Assists management in devising account sales plans and strategies. Operates under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgment. Job typically requires high level of travel.
• Achieving the region’s customer growth and revenue targets to ensure a profitable business for the company
• Cross-functional working with other members of the Good senior management team.
• Close cooperation with Good’s marketing, product management and engineering functions to ensure the successful sales of new products and services, and high customer satisfaction ratings
Keys to success:
Ø New Account Growth
Ø Existing Account Growth
Ø Continuous growth is Average Sales Price and Average Deal Size
Team leadership of Strategic Account Managers in Northeast
· Bachelor’s Degree
Required Skills & Experience:
· Sales Management – 5 to 10 years
· Sales – 10 years
· Specific Knowledge/Skills
• Proven strong sales and negotiation skills
• Proven ability to work independently and remotely
• Public and/or strategic sales speaking experience
• Proven ability to conduct business at all levels within enterprise organizations from the senior executives and line of business leaders to various roles within IT
· Demonstrated sales leadership experience and success
Bonus Points for:
· Direct and Channel experience
· Knowledge of wireless/mobile landscape a plus (vendors, devices, carriers, security, etc.)
Knowledge of software applications a plus.
Good Technology combines award-winning enterprise-grade mobile security and control with an exceptional user experience, allowing enterprise...