*Nuclear Medicine Technologist PRN
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist provides health care services using radionuclides to assist in diagnosis or treatment. Performs nuclear medicine procedures and related techniques producing images for the interpretation by, and at the request of a licensed practitioner. Exercises professional judgment in performance of services and maintains a demeanor complimentary to medical ethics. Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
- Graduate of Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation (CAHEA), accredited nuclear medicine program or equivalent.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Nuclear Medicine, or the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board.
- Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of the job.
- Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
- Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.
- 1 Year job specific experience required
TN-Shelbyville (Middle Tennessee)
Heritage Medical Center
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 12 months ago