Busy and growing Cardiology Practice in Fredericksburg, Virginia is seeking a full-time Nuclear Medicine Technologist
LICENSURES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
- A.R.R.T. and/or N.M.T.C.B. Certification in Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Must have completed an accredited Nuclear Medicine Technology training program.
- Current BCLS.
- Bachelors Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology preferred.
- Perform myocardial perfusion imaging in accordance with the department procedure manual with minimal supervision.
- Perform computer acquisition and processing necessary for the display, analysis and interpretation of the patient’s condition.
- Order, receive, administer, and dispose of all radioactive material in accordance with accreditation and regulatory standards.
- Adhere to radiation safety/ALARA standards.
- Maintain all equipment though quality control on instrumentation within lab.
- Provide accurate and timely diagnostic information while working with other healthcare providers.
- Serve as Technical Director, perform quality assurance and maintain documentation by working with the Medical Director and RSO to ensure the lab is in full compliance with ICANL standards, practice policies and state/federal regulations.
- Minimum two (2) years experience with nuclear stress testing.
- Must possess strong organizational, time management, detail and communication skills; the ability to prioritize projects and work in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and continuing focus on quality of service.
- Previous experience with ICANL and GE equipment a plus.
- Basic computer skills required.
Please forward resume with salary history.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard