Facility: INOVA ALEXANDRIA HOSPITAL
***We are seeking a Full Time Nuclear Medicine Technologist at Inova Alexandria Hospital***
Job & Education Requirements:
- Provides clinical services according to radiology practice standards and acts as a resource to radiography students and other technologists.
- Administers sound patient care practices according to department and hospital policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates radiation protection/safety for patients, staff and self as outlined in department protocols and regulatory guidelines.
- Maintains equipment, exam rooms and work areas in a neat and safe condition.
- Completes ancillary tasks to ensure efficient and consistent departmental operations.
- Demonstrates the initiative for self-development.
***This position is Monday - Friday, Day Shift.***
- Experience in Nuclear Medicine.
- Recent hospital experience preferred as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Basic computer skills.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to take call on weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Graduate of an accredited school of radiography or nuclear medicine
- ARRT-N or CNMTB certified (strongly preferred) or registry eligible. If registry-eligible, must acquire within 1 year of hire date.
- American Heart Association CPR certification required.
Inova Health System - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Inova Health System Foundation provides financial support and assistance to the Inova Health System, which operates about 10 not-for-profit...