Facility: PROSPERITY 8505
Inova Health System employs more than 16,500 talented individuals who provide exceptional patient care in a practice environment which promotes team work and personal growth. Expectations are high for the individuals we select, but the employment experience offers total compensation providing a competitive salary and a tailored benefits package including a variety of medical and dental plans, paid time off, on-site child care and a broad range of voluntary benefits and work life programs.
- Provides clinical services according to radiology practice standards and acts as a resource to radiography students and other technologists.
- Administers sound patient care practices according to department and hospital policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates radiation protection/safety for patients, staff and self as outlined in department protocols and regulatory guidelines.
- Maintains equipment, exam rooms and work areas in a neat and safe condition.
- Completes ancillary tasks to ensure efficient and consistent departmental operations.
- Demonstrates the initiative for self-development.
Job & Education Requirements:
- Basic computer skills. Effective verbal communication skills.
- Strongly Preferred: Recent hospital experience preferred as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist.
- Graduate of an accredited school of radiography or nuclear medicine.
- ARRT-N or CNMT certification.
- CPR certification required.
Inova Health System - 14 months ago
Inova Health System Foundation provides financial support and assistance to the Inova Health System, which operates about 10 not-for-profit...