Nuclear Medicine Technologists perform diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine procedures.
- Three years of college plus 1 year internship which leads to a B.S. degree in Nuclear Medicine.
- Registered by the ARRT as a Radiologic Technologist Nuclear (RTN) and Certified as Nuclear Medicine Technologist (CNMT).
- One year health care experience.
- Demonstrates excellent patient care and time management skills.
- Demonstrates competencies in the care and service to our patients and customers of all ages.
This will be a per diem position, with no guarantee of hours. Candidates must have flexibility to scheduling needs, up to 32 hours per week. On-call hours will be a part of this position.
- CNMT with 2 years experience
Meriter Health Services - 2 years ago
Meriter Health Services is a dynamic health system, comprised of a hospital, medical group and insurance company, dedicated to improving the...