Nuclear Medicine Technologist
City, State: Waycross,GA
Location: PE SV Cardio Waycross
Department: Phys Practice Cardiology 009
Additional Job Details: PT Days
At St. Vincent's Healthcare, our goal is to have a workplace of inspired associates who are focused on our Core Values and who are interested in sharing their talents in a collaborative healthcare environment with high standards.
Our associates bring together a diverse mix of work and life experiences which creates an environment that is friendly and where teamwork is the foundation!
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist performs nuclear medicine therapeutic and diagnostic procedures providing quality images to radiologists and physicians for interpretation.
Education & Experience:
- Maintains and operates cameras that detect and map radioactive drugs in a patient's body to create diagnostic images.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical factors accurately.
- Orders, prepares, administers, and disposes of radiopharmaceuticals according to established protocols.
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
Licenses & Certifications:
- 1+ years clinical experience required.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Nuclear Medicine Technology required.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Registered Technologist in Nuclear Medicine Technology R.T.N (ARRT);or certification with the Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Board (NMTCB) as a Cert Nuclear Medicine Technologist (CNM).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider required.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) certification required or ARRT Registered Nuclear Medicine Technologist required.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology license required.
A Member of Ascension Health - 8 months ago