Performs wide range of Nuclear Medicine procedures on patients of varying ages, completes all associated tasks and responsibilities necessary to manage patient care needs while patient is in Department for procedures. Assist in the development and the monitoring of department specific systems and in the coordination of activities that improve the quality of patient care in the Radiology Department.
1. Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
2. Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
3. Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
4. Technically competent in tasks within the scope of practice of a Nuclear Medicine Technologist.
5. Ability to utilize computers for documentation puposes.
A. Work Experience:
One year experience as Hospital staff Nuclear Medicine Technologist preferred.
N.M.T.C.B. certification or registration A.R.R.T.- N.T.. Texas Certified Medical Radiologic Technolgist, M.R.T.; C.P.R. certification.
C. Education and Training:
Graduate of accredited Nuclear Medicine school.