To oversee, implement and assure quality of all medical and health related services to participants in the DD Services.
PART TIME TOTAL HOURS: 24.5 - YOU MUST TRAVEL TO 2 LOCATIONS: 125WEST 96TH STREET WORK 17.5HRS AND 100 WEST 139TH STREET 7HRS
- Provide nursing care for minor illnesses, injuries or emergencies and consultations on the health aspects of the individual's plan of care.
- Administer medication to individual who are not self-medicating. Participates in the self-administration of medication evaluation for consumers on an annual or as-needed basis.
- As member of the interdisciplinary team, participates in pre-admission, program and discharge assessments and plans when medical issues are present and/or as required by regulation.
- Conduct training in personal hygiene, medication administration, family life planning and other medical, health - related issues. Ensures that all participants maintain an appropriate level of personal hygiene.
Must be Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of New York with current registration
New York, New York, United States
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse, prior experience working with adult developmentally disabled individuals preferred.
- Valid Tri-state (New York, New Jersey or Connecticut) driver's license preferred.
F·E·G·S - 2 years ago