Established Assisted Living community located in the Stockton area is seeking an experienced Nurse (LVN).
- Directing all aspects of the resident care department
- Responsible, flexible, fair leader
- Scheduling, coaching, evaluating, communicating with department staff
- Liaison with families, physicians, outside agencies to coordinate care for residents
- Observing resident health status, taking action to address concerns, and reports significant changes.
- Nurse (LVN)
- Memory care experience highly preferred
- 3 + years supervisory experience and working with seniors in long-term care, assisted living preferred
- Current nursing license in the state of California
- Flexible with hours and days
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Familiarity in directing, coordinating and supervising care services provided by the care staff for the residents within Assisted Living.
- Possess the capability to oversee medication control and coordinate with physicians for optimum health care of residents
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and two-way communication with residents and families
- Approach all encounters with residents and associates in a friendly, service-oriented manner
- Monitor residents' well-being in a general way
- Report any changes in the condition of a resident to supervisor immediately
- Assist residents with simple requests as needed or find appropriate associate to assist
- Look for opportunities to exceed resident expectations and enhance resident satisfaction
- Continue to monitor residents and evaluate residents regularly and assess levels of care whenever there is a change in condition and/or to determine whether a resident is no longer appropriate for the setting, notifying Assistant Living Director as required
- Respond in a tactful and timely manner to all concerns placed by residents, family members and/or staff
- Supervise medication programs
- Ensure familiarity with medical terminology necessary in the delivery of care services to residents
- Observe, report and document residents' services and requirements at each shift and notify Assisted Living Director of any changes in resident's condition or needs
- Maintain good communication with residents and family members in a friendly, service-oriented manner
- Handle emergency situations responsibility and calmly until aid arrives
- Regularly communicate the company vision and strategy to create alignment between daily activities and company strategy
- Conduct and/or assist with regular staff meetings and daily stand-ups
- Plan and prepare assignment sheets for Resident Assistants
- Maintain resident confidentiality and privacy
Salary range is $55,000 - $65,000 annually.
Please send resume and salary history to apply.