Must have current nurse license in the state of Texas.
Based on educational level and experience.
• Duties include training staff, monthly assessments, oversight and coordination of medical services.
• Duties also include monthly face-to-face meetings with persons served and PRN encounters based on either change in condition or change in medications.
• Coordination and scheduling of medical and other health related appointments is part of the responsibilities of this position.
• D&S Residential Services is actively seeking a RN/LVN to join their growing team of professionals in serving the MHMR population in group homes and foster care settings.
• Good communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
• Applicants need to be self-motivated, have good inter-personal relationship skills and be able to complete required paperwork in an accurate, legible and timely manner.
D&S Community Services - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard