Under the general direction of the Operating Room Manager and the direct supervision of the RN. Performs various duties and assists in direct and indirect patient care in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the Hospital District.
1. Assists with patient care for the following age groups under the supervision of a licensed nurse. 0-1, 1-8, 8-12, 12-64 and 65 or greater.
2. Assists with performs patient transportation
3. Maintains a safe environment and prevents the spread of infection.
4. Assists with upkeep and maintenance of operating room environment, equipment and supplies.
5. Assists in maintaining a clean and orderly environment
6. Delivers specimens, orders, records, etc., throughout the hospital
Qualifications: High School graduate or equivalent preferred. Basic Healthcare CPR certification though the American Heart Association required.
JPS Health Network - 9 months ago
Residents of Cowtown don't suffer from gunshot wounds as much as they did back in the day; however, if they're searching for...