High school graduate or GED equivalent.
Computer proficiency with Windows based programs.
A Nurse Assistant's responsibilities may include:
- Performing basic patient care needs and services essential to caring for the patients' personal and comfort needs
- Complete personal hygiene
- Collecting specimens
- Assisting patients with daily walking and exercise
- Transporting patients between departments
- Observing, reporting and recording vital signs of the patients
- May assist in post-mortem care
- Assisting in keeping accurate records
- Assist in admitting, transferring and discharging patients according to hospital procedure
Munson Healthcare - 15 months ago