Supervises and assists staff in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
Assists the Department Head in directing the development and evaluation of nursing personnel.
Assists the Department Head in preparing and maintaining the operational aspect of the unit.
Participates in professional organizations and activities which promote growth and development.
Supports Nursing/Hospital philosophy, objectives, and mission.
Manages the Nursing Unit in the absence of the Department Head.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current Georgia license to practice as a registered nurse.
- B.S. in nursing or related specialty is desired.
- Experienced in directing, teaching, and supervising nursing personnel.
- Able to perform the duties of Registered Staff Nurse.
DeKalb Medical - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard