Responsible for providing clinic-based nursing services, including but not limited to triage and oversight of clinical QI activities, preventative health activities and patient education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Triage of phone calls and walk-in patients for acuteness of need and/or priority of intervention and document assessment information of all activities.
- Coordinate and deliver patient education to individual and groups of patients.
- Inform patients of abnormal lab test and x-ray results.
- Provide support and education of Medical Assistants that includes mentoring, training and oversight in basic skills and procedures, testing knowledge base and giving in-services.
- Participate in implementation of clinical programs for patients with chronic conditions.
Education and/or Experience
- Administer injections and screens as ordered/prescribed by providers.
- Participate in orientation of newly hired Nurse Clinicians.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from a four-year college or university and three to five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Community health center experience preferred
- Washington State Registered Nurse license required.
HealthPoint CHC - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard