HealthTronics has been a leading provider of comprehensive, integrated urological products, services and solutions for
urologists, hospitals, surgery centers and clinics across the U.S. for over 20 years. Our solutions include lithotripsy,
laser therapy, cryotherapy, percutaneous image guided cryoablation, uropathology and electronic medical records.
For more information, please visit www.healthtronics.com .
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
Provides clinical management for the fixed site. Acts as a resource person for all staff, Medical Directors and treating
physicians regarding aspects of the clinical operation. Under the supervision of the treating physician performs appropriate
procedures needed to meet the needs of quality patient care for lithotripsy procedures. Demonstrates knowledge and judgment
in quality patient care. Maintenance of accurate patient medical records and performance requirements of the Federal Motor
Carriers Safety Regulations if applicable.
- Schedules, directs and supervises clinical operations the fixed site to provide cost efficient service delivery.
- Contributes to the development of and assures compliance with personnel policies, general policies and procedures, regulations and standards of care and professional behavior.
- Liaison with Medical Director on all clinical issues.
- Develops and maintains Policy and Procedure manuals for both fixed and mobile operations.
- Supervises training and orientation of staff RNs
- Plans and coordinates continuing education of staff
- Maintains credentials for clinical staff
- Maintains adequate equipment and supplies to provide quality of care
- Functions as a Registered Nurse – see Staff RN job description
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Graduate of approved nursing institution.
- Must be currently licensed and registered in appropriate state(s) as a Registered Nurse.
- Must maintain and provide evidence of current ACLS certification.
- Annual TB screening required.
- Maintain and complete current HIPAA training and requirements.
- Complete and maintaining current company regulatory courses.
- Other appropriate state (s) licenses as required by law and operational needs.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of management experience and 5 years nursing experience.
- Experience with communicating regular status to clients, superiors and peers.
- Special procedures background is a plus.
- Moderate computer skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills necessary to handle sensitive, confidential situations and interact professionally and courteously with physicians, patients, patients’ families and other personnel.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone, e-mail and in person with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
HealthTronics Inc. recognizes the advantages of a diverse workforce achieved through a commitment to equal employment opportunities.
- May require considerable walking, standing, lifting and supporting patients.
- Starting and ending times of workdays will vary according to patient scheduling needs.
- Will be required to push, carry and pack equipment for all procedures according to manufacturer’s guidelines.
- There can be a risk to occupational electrical and radiation exposure and other blood borne pathogens.
- Potential risk or physical injury from electrical equipment malfunction and flammable anesthetics/gases.
- A film badge may be required.
- Dress code may be required in work area.
HealthTronics, Inc. - 18 months ago