Want to create a healthier world, one person at a time? That is our Healthways mission. For three decades, Healthways has been dedicated to making a difference in the health and well-being of everyone we touch through our global solutions that help employers, health plans and government agencies enhance business performance and reduce healthcare costs.
As we continue to make the world a healthier place, we have also created an environment where people choose to do their best work while dressed in active wear. Our unique culture thrives on mission-driven individuals who exude a high sense of energy and passion in everything that they do. Collaboration and teamwork are an essential part of everyday life for colleagues who trust and depend on one another to achieve the highest degree of collective success. We are an organization that strives to recruit the best and the brightest individuals who take pride in the statement 'I work for Healthways.'
We are currently seeking a Clinical Care Operations Manager whose position duties would include:
- Providing leadership, coaching, guidance, and support focusing on quality services and compliance with company standards for the call center. May develop and/or implement strategic plans and procedures for the call center operation.
- Ensuring process efficiency and quality service.Articulate in the business acumen specific to the contracts.
- Providing implementation assistance and client support as needed. May involve customer contact
during implementation of products/services as a subject matter expert and may be responsible for the execution of implementation activities.May participate in regular status update calls and planning discussions with customers as a technical expert. May serve as a liaison with the client/customer's Case Manager in coordinating member care.
- Making work assignments, schedules, and conducts reviews of work in progress. Requires an ability to improve processes and terms. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and decides how to
utilize resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Providing direction to colleagues within the latitude of established company policies and recommending changes to policies.
- Often leading a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Managing and coordinating the activities of a department with responsibility for results.
- Handling personnel actions including staffing, performance reviews, salary recommendations,
disciplinary actions, and coordination of training and development. Reinforces desired behaviors.
- RN license preferred
- Case management and health plan experience is highly desirable.
- An appropriate business background with 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to interpret and understand contract requirements.
- Results oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management experience a plus
- Demonstrate critical thinking, sound judgment, and is analytical.
- High energy/positive attitude/enthusiastic/creative/able to deal with ambiguity.
- Strategic thinker (i.e., ability to develop and execute plans and can articulate vision, forecast, and anticipate results).
- Meets deadlines.
For health insurers, healthy plan members are cheap plan members; that's where Healthways comes in. The health services company...