The Nurse Manager - Procedural Services, Cardiac Cath Lab is responsible
to provide leadership to designated patient care areas, including oversight of staff, budget, and quality issues. This individual oversees the procedural operations in areas of designated responsibility at the facility and promotes dynamic, effective leadership and team building; encourages the development of accountability, responsibility, and decision-making in others. He/she is responsible to ensure compliance with Joint Commission, New York State Department of Health and other regulatory agency recommendations and standards.
- BSN preferred
- 5 years of relevant work experience as an RN in clinical specialty area.
- At least one year experience in a clinical leadership role preferred
- New York Nursing license or ability to obtain one
- Excellent physician relations required
- Working knowledge of best in class delivery of care in diagnostic and interventional procedures
- Experience in leading complex teams and program development.
Upper Allegheny Health System
- 2 years ago - save job
The citizens of Olean contributed to the construction of a maternity building in 1921 and raised more than $425,000 in 1948 to connect...