What makes Maimonides the best place to practice nursing?
An environment of excellence that fosters respect, collaboration, teamwork and learning.
At Maimonides, every nurse is a leader.
Maimonides nurses provide patient-focused care that is second to none, bringing a spirit of clinical excellence to every facet of their nursing practice while collaborating with their dedicated team. Maimonides nurses are passionate about building strong, individualized relationships with their patients, while fostering culturally competent, evidence-based practice, scholarship and learning.
Maimonides nurses create an environment for patient care that ensures excellence in every component of the care continuum, including ambulatory, inpatient, emergency, perioperative, as well as community settings. Maimonides nurses are passionate about building strong, individualized relationships with their patients, while fostering culturally competent, evidence-based practice, scholarship and learning.
Full Time, 8:00pm-8:30am
- NP will manage cohort of Behavioral Health in Patients
- Collaborate with Inpatient Medical Unit, Attending Internist Department of Psychiatry and the Psychiatric Liaison Team
- New York State Licensure as a Nurse Practitioner with Certification
- Adult or Family NP with 3-5 years Inpatient Adult Medicine with Psychiatric experience
- ANCC certification as an Adult Family NP
- American Heart BCLS
Maimonides Medical Center - 18 months ago
The name is a mouthful, but if you choke while trying to get it out, Maimonides Medical Center can help. The not-for-profit hospital offers...