Functions as a Nurse Practitioner who has responsibility for performing the day-to-day activities of the clinical and practice aspects of the Employee Health Service.
- Graduate of an accredited Schol of Nursing.
- BSN required; MSN preferred.
- Current DC licensure as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner.
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist/Occupational Health.
- Certified as either adult or family NP or OHN clinician with physical assessment skills.
- Credentialed as a member of the GUH professional staff.
- Certified in BCLS.
- Minimum of two years related nursing experience, at least one of which is in Occupational Health, Primary Care, Ambulatory Care or Emergency Medicine.
- Employee health experience preferred.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Occupational Health, Employee, OHN, COHN, APN, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, NP, Nurse Practitioner, CRNP, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner, AANP, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, RN, Registered Nurse, BSN, MSN, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Master's Degree in Nursing
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital - 6 months ago
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest...