Provides comprehensive psychiatric nursing services and medication assessments; prescribes medications for consumers as designated by Medical Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides clinical and medical assessments, education, administration and prescription for outpatient and community support program consumers.
Provides consumers with up-to-date information regarding medications and their side effects.
Coordinates medical care and interventions with staff and psychiatrists.
Provides consultation to staff regarding medical issues.
Provides medical screening assessment to consumers as needed.
Maintains medication supplies in each assigned office.
Draws blood for lab work, monitors consumer’s vital signs.
Manages a caseload of medication-only clients.
Develops service plans, monitors treatment progress, and follows-up at disposition times.
10. Provides services in a variety of settings such as office, consumer homes, hospitals, law enforcement facilities, etc.
11. Maintains accurate and timely clinical records consistent with Center standards.
12. Provides consultation to emergency on-call staff as needed and as available.
13. Participates in meetings, in-services and supervisory sessions as required.
14. Performs other job duties as assigned.
- 3 years ago - save job
Centennial Mental Health Center (CMHC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the highest quality comprehensive mental health...