Nurse Practitioner (FT, 9 months)
Director of Health Services
Current Nurse Practitioner degree from accredited institution; Current PA Nurse Practitioner license ; At least 3 years nursing experience preferably in ambulatory, emergency or college health setting; Current CPR/AED certification
- Evaluate and treat student medical needs, illnesses, and provide necessary follow-up
- Work with registered nurses in office to provide best care for students.
- Nursing diagnosis and prescription of medical therapeutics in collaboration with and under direction of licensed physician consultant.
- Effectively manage departmental budget, as well as departmental assessment and planning.
- Consult and collaborate with the Counseling Center to provide mental health services for students as needed.
- Assist students with referrals as needed to other physicians.
- Ensure the College is meeting all city, state and federal requirements related to College student health.
- Ability to work independently
- Other duties as assigned
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Chestnut Hill College - 13 months ago