Unlock your potential behind bars.
Working in correctional healthcare is not a career. It's a calling. It's an opportunity to better your skills in a safe yet demanding environment. In here, your expertise is not confined to a small medical unit like the setup in a larger healthcare organization. You'll apply varied assessment skills and work closely among professionals who have more in common than simply sharing a shift. They share a gift. Come work side-by-side with coworkers who share a sense of purpose. Here at Armor Correctional Health Services, we do our very best to see patients for what they are - patients. Join us.
Nurse Practitioner PT - 16 HOURS PER WEEK
Under indirect supervision, provides independent primary care in a correctional setting to a specified population of non-emergency patients. Provides consultation and advice to others.
- Performs medical examinations and evaluations, diagnoses, treatment, follow-up consultation and health education.
- Obtains patient histories and develops patient care treatment plans, ensuring completeness and accuracy using the POMR format.
- Supervises and/or coordinates the activities of patient care and/or support staffs.
- Participates in planning programs and in developing specific health polices and procedures.
- Practices safety, environmental and/or infection control methods.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
If you're ready to do your life's work you belong in corrections.
- Safe, Secure Workplace
- Health/Dental/Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days (Paid Time Off)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
Armor Correctional Health Services - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard