Come join our multi-disciplinary team!
We are St. Margaret’s - a unique long-term care facility with a low staff to resident ratio. Our residents live in a caring home-like environment fostered by a dynamic nursing and support staff that truly make a difference each and every day.
The Nurse Practitioner will perform health status assessment, maintenance, and disease prevention and provision of comprehensive family health care under the supervision of the Primary Care staff. In conjunction with a physician, the Nurse Practitioner is responsible for obtaining and recording a problem oriented health history, including chief concern, history of present illness, patient profile, family history, past illness, etc. The Nurse Practitioner writes prescriptions for controlled and non-controlled medications and initiates appropriate referrals as needed.
Must be a licensed Nurse Practitioner in New York State with prescriptive authority. Experience with developmental disabilities, children and adolescents a plus. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds to apply for this position.
Interested candidates should apply on line at www.st.margaretscenter.org or contact
Scott Mathews at email@example.com for more information.
In addition to competitive compensation programs, the Center offers the following benefits:
- Low-cost health insurance for individuals, with significant contributions towards two-person and family coverage
- Free life insurance
- Free long-term disability insurance
- Low-cost dental insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Generous 401(k) retirement program with a company contribution and match
- Tuition assistance
- Free Employee Assistant Program
- Supplemental, voluntary insurance options including: disability, life (self, spouse, children), accident, cancer, home, and auto.
Monster - 21 months ago