As part of a multidisciplinary healthcare team, the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will provide general primary care to the full range of Fenway Health patients.
One of the two available positions will have a special emphasis on Men’s Health. When submitting application materials, please indicate the position(s) for which you are applying.
When applying for this position, please reference Job ID #103
- Appropriate Massachusetts licensure as well as Board certification
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, including experience treating people living with HIV/AIDS
- For both positions, an interest in and/or experience with community health; for the Men’s Health position, an interest in and/or experience with Men’s Health
- Interest in LGBT health highly desirable
- Previous experience in Primary Care highly desirable
- The provider will be expected to maintain controlled substance licensure in MA and a federal DEA license
- AAHIVM certification preferred
- Experience working in an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse environment preferred
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals required
Fenway Health - 13 months ago
Fenway Health is a comprehensive community health center, providing a wide continuum of health care services. We are New England’s...