Nurse Practitioners (NP). Nevada (NV). Contract. Quick Start
The need is for Nurse Practitioners to work in neighborhood clinics of a health plan.
Dates: December 28 through February 27
California locations: Los Angeles, Orange County, San Bernardino, Apple Valley, Riverside, Modesto, Pleasanton
Nevada locations: Las Vegas
Arizona locations: Phoenix and Tucson
- Must be proficient in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic conditions.
- Conducts comprehensive assessment of patients with chronic health conditions.
- Identifies physical, physiological, psychosocial, risk factors and social barriers affecting health state.
- Develops and implements plan of care based on individualized assessment of needs. .
- Manages chronic conditions in collaboration with primary physicians.
- Administer medications, performs minor procedures within scope of practice. .
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Some Critical Care background
- Current NP certification
- RN license
- DEA licensure in good standing as required in the state in which you are applying.
- Must be flexible with traveling to two (or more) care centers throughout the week
Send your resume via email and/or call me ASAP
(678) 987-9894 phone
(678) 297-9014 fax
2500 Northwinds Parkways, Suite 300
Alpharetta, GA 30009
The Judge Group
MedMonster - 18 months ago