Encompass Nurse Practitioner Group, in conjunction with Cypress Health Group is seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners to support our Skilled Nursing Centers in the following areas: |
- . Largo/St. Petersburg; Tampa/Sun City; Ocala Vero Beach/Port St. Lucie; Orlando; Winter Haven/Lakeland
Cypress Health Groups strong clinical/therapeutic reputation and our dedication to meet the individual needs of our residents and patients reinforce our excellent standing within the community.
Encompass will be initially focused on ensuring an extra level of care is being provided to all of the residents located in Palm Garden, Palm Terrace and Citrus Garden nursing centers in Florida and the Cypress Centers in Georgia.
As the Nurse Practitioner, you will maintain a presence in Cypress centers on a daily basis, work in collaboration with the centers medical director and staff to facilitate a proactive treatment plan and ensure the highest level of quality care is being provided to our residents/patients. In addition, residents/patients will continue to receive onsite consultation, prevention of any discomfort, unnecessary procedures or transfers back to the hospital.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long and short-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- MetLaw Hyatt legal service
- Tuition Reimbursement
Important skills and experience:
- Masters degree in nursing
- ARNP certification recognized by CMS for Medicare billing
- Licensure by state of Florida or Georgia to work as an ARNP
- Ability to act as the liaison between the physician, the nursing center staff and the residents/patients
- High sense of urgency and strong leadership skills
- Advanced clinical skills which allow thorough patient assessments
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure
- Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change
Cypress Health Group is a premier post-acute care and senior housing management company. Cypress-managed facilities have a history of unparalleled medical and nursing care provided by a professional, multi-disciplinary team consisting of physicians, nurses, rehabilitation therapists, registered dietitians, social workers and direct caregivers.
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of life for each resident and patients through the individual care planning process. Our services include: Sub-Acute Care, Long-Term Care, Respite and Short-Term Care, and Assisted Living Care
CareerBuilder - 10 months ago