AHRC New York City has an immediate opening for a full time Bilingual (Spanish/English) School Nurse at Francis of Paola Early Learning Center in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Must have a New York State License as a Registered Nurse
- Must have pediatric experience.
- Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking both English and Spanish
- Perform duties of School Nurse in Special Education pre-school for 3-5 year olds with developmental disabilities
- Experience working with MRDD population a plus.
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
10 month school calendar plus 30 day summer session
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 403b retirement plan.
School is easily accessible by public transit.
NYS License as a Registered Professional Nurse. Experience working with children is a must. School nursing experience is a plus.
AHRC New York City - 23 months ago