Overview: Pushing Beyond ordinary jobs to extraordinary careers; Voted "Best Places to Work" by our Employees & Atlanta Magazine; Recognized as Top 5% in the Nation for Clinical Excellence two years in a row!
According to the Annual HealthGrades® Hospital Quality Study, DeKalb Medical received five-star ratings
for the following:
Hip fracture repair (2009)
Treatment of heart attack (2007,2008,2009)
Treatment of stroke (2007, 2008, 2009)
Total hip replacement (2007, 2008, 2009)
Awarded Outstanding Achievement Award by Commission on Cancer
Join our excellent team!
Visit us online at:
Join our Group and Become a Fan on Facebook: DeKalb Medical Careers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/DeKalbMedicalHR
No Agencies, please.
To render professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of the patients.
intervention, and evaluation.
- Responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planing,
standards of professional nursing.
- Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of Patient Care Tech & ancillary personnel while maintaining
Qualifications: - Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Organizes time, supplies, and equipment efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in professional organizations and activities which promote growth and development.
- Current Georgia license to practice as a registered nurse
- MUST have at least 2 yrs experience in a hospital setting
- B.S. in nursing or related specialty is desired.
Monster - 18 months ago