To render professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of the patients.
- Responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planing,
intervention, and evaluation.
- Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of Patient Care Tech & ancillary personnel while maintaining
standards of professional nursing.
- Organizes time, supplies, and equipment efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in professional organizations and activities which promote growth and development.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current Georgia license to practice as a registered nurse.
- B.S. in nursing or related specialty is desired.
DeKalb Medical - 13 months ago