The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. High School graduate
2. Current enrollment in a Nursing Program of an accredited school of Registered Professional
3. Current American Heart Association BCLS certification, recertified annually.
4. Completion on competency checklist with first 90 days of employment.
1. Currently enrolled as a nursing student and has successfully completed the first quarter of semester of nursing school.
2. Must provide verification of Competency Skills Checklist from School of Nursing in order to perform specific skills during employment.
C. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
3. Demonstrates the ability to follow instructions in a positive manner. Ask questions and seeks clarification appropriately.
The Nurse Technician performs duties
necessary to provide the best in patient care, but not to the extent requiring service and judgement of a licensed nurse. Maintains a clean, safe and quite environment in support to patient comfort and contentment. Provides supportive care to patients in all medical-surgical units with adequate supervision and cross training. The Senior Nurse Technician works cooperatively with the medical staff and
other hospital employees who support the care of adult and geriatric patients.