The Certified Nursing Assistant performs supervised tasks related to delivery of health and personal cares and activities for the residents that reside at Belle Fourche Regional Senior Care: to promote optimal health, comfort and maintain functional ability while contributing to the overall rehabilitative goals and objectives as outlined in the resident plan of care.
Assesses resident’s daily care needs and assists the resident with supervised personal/rehabilitative care as outlined in their individualized plan of care.
Assists the resident in performing specific medical/rehab care activities, according to established policies and procedures contributing to the resident’s total care plan.
Attends mandatory staff meetings, training class/in-services and completes the required CRA Program in order to keep current with events at Belle Fourche Regional Senior Care. Meets the educational requirements of the facility.
Performs safety and infection control procedures to ensure a safe and clean environment for the residents and staff. This includes understanding and following the procedures related to missing residents, use of restraints, severe weather, disaster. MSDS sheets, universal precautions, use of mechanical lifts and transfer aides.
Reports for work when scheduled. Maintains facility standard of 3 call-in shifts annually.
Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent information to assure resident rights are protected. Encourages resident participation in programs and activities.
- Must have current South Dakota Certification or valid certification from another state, or a certificate of completion in an OBRA approved training program.
- Must be able to fulfill the expectations of this position as indicated in the responsibilities and specific performance standards and must meet the physical requirements of this position as defined in this job description/evaluation.
- Support the Mission, Vision, and Philosophy of Belle Fourche Regional Senior Care.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Demonstrate an ability to function successfully in a team environment.
We conduct drug and alcohol testing as allowed by applicable state law.
Welcov Healthcare provides progressive health care and specialized services in the communities we serve. Our warm, welcoming environments...