"Relative Care has been leading the way in senior care long before they started in 2006. Justin (co-founder) started learning about care at a very early age. Having been raised with his grandparents, Justin was taught family values from two of the greatest people he ever met. Now working alongside his Mother Dottie (co-founder) and his wife Erin this family operation is committed to providing only the highest standards of care that one would come to expect from a family member...." Mainline Today
Relative Care is a family owned and operated agency with underlying values that reach out to all our clients and our caregivers that wake up each and every morning with the passion to care for the aging like they were they own.
Nursing Education Coordinator
Some of the responsibilities would include;
1. Design and conduct educational programs for caregiver and staff
2. Coordinate orientation programs for new staff members
3. Develops programs to keep existing staff up-to-date
4. Acts as general resource for caregiver
5. Educate public on specialized programs Relative Care offers (Marketing: AlzBetter & Hospital Readmission Programs)
6. Assist with supervising of caregivers
7. Assist with assessing/reassessing client needs
8. Become a certified CPR instructor (paid by RC) and teach aides the basics of CPR at our learning center.
9. Complete and maintain PPD's/TB's for all caregivers and staff
The candidate of choice will have the following background and qualifications:
Must have valid Drivers License, automobile insurance and reliable transportation.
Must clear a criminal background check, physical and a drug screen.
Must be registered on the Nurse Registry and possess a current RN License for PA.
We invite you to visit our website at http://www.MyRelativesCare.com to apply under the JOBS section. You may also bring your resume and apply in person at 36 W. Lancaster Ave., Downingtown, PA 19335. You may also fax your resume to 610-269-9514