Care Initiatives is now recruiting an Iowa licensed administrator in Western Iowa at Avoca Nursing and Rehab Center. Avoca NRC is a 46-bed skilled nursing facility with attached 20-unit assisted living. We are seeking passionate administrators that are compliant with rules and regs, have experience in growing census, and have a good track record of providing quality care. Must have strong communication and leadership skills. AL Certification is a plus!
We offer consultant support in all areas including nursing, HR, compliance, finance, dietary, environmental, risk management, safety, markting, rehab, & much more. With 40+ facilities in our organization, there is the opportunity to network with Care administrators, DONs, etc.
Competitive salary + incentive bonus plan.
- Current, valid license to practice as a Nursing Home Administrator in the State of Iowa.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations governing nursing facility/skilled nursing facility operation.
- Demonstrated effective supervisory, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated fiscal and human resource management skills.
- High level of literacy in written and spoken English.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
* Incentive Bonus Plan
* CEU Assistance & License Reimbursement
* IHCA Membership
* Relocation Assistance + Temp Housing
* Health, Dental, & Life Insurance
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Matching Retirement Plan (Immediately Vested)
Care Initiatives - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -