Due to an upcoming retirement, Care Initiatives has a new Administrator opportunity within driving distance of Des Moines. West Ridge Nursing and Rehab Center is a quality 78-bed skilled nursing facility in Knoxville. This facility offers strong census, fully staffed department heads, and has reputation for providing quality care in the community. If you are a licensed nursing home administrator with hands on philosophy and focus on resident care - we want to hear from you!
As part of the Care Initiatives team you will receive hands on consultant support in all areas, resources from Iowa Health Care and other partnerships, a network of peer administrators, and much more!
Care Initiatives is Iowa's largest not for profit senior care provider. To join our dynamic team of long-term care professionals - email your resume or apply online for consideration.
- Current, valid license to practice as a Nursing Home Administrator in the State of Iowa.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations governing nursing facility/skilled nursing facility operation.
- Demonstrated effective supervisory, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated fiscal and human resource management skills.
- High level of literacy in written and spoken English.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
Candidates must be eligible for Iowa nursing home administrator's license
1 - 3 years of nursing home administration experience is preferred but not required.
* Incentive Bonus Program
* CEU & Licensure Reimbursement
* IHCA Membership
* Relocation Assistance
* Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
* Dental & Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short & Long-Term Disability
* Matching Retirement Plan (Immediately Vested)
* Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Pay
* Direct Deposit
Care Initiatives - 30+ days ago