Celebrate Caring at Carmichael Care and Rehabilitation
Center, an affiliated center of SunBridge Healthcare and
a leader in rehabilitative and long-term healthcare. We
currently have an opportunity for a Licensed Nursing
Home Administrator at our 127 bed center, located in
Carmichael Care and Rehabilitation.
In this position we are seeking:
Candidate who seeks a "next level challenge" in their
Leadership of a strong team
Ability to drive results in a cohesive and collaborative
Relocation is available for the right candidate.
As administrator, you will be responsible for the
day-to-day operations of the facility in accordance with
the applicable policies and procedures, current federal,
state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations
that govern long-term care facilities. The administrator
is responsible for developing and maintaining employee
relations, ensuring the coordination of the delivery of
quality care and services and achieving business
development goals and results.
Job Requirements:Successful candidates must posses:
Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Nursing Home Administrator License Required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration,
- Ability to read and interpret financial records and
interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and
procedures, etc. that are necessary for providing
quality care and maintaining a sound business operation.
practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations.
- Knowledge of reimbursement regulations and nursing
family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel.
- Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents,
Founded in 1989, SunBridge and its affiliates provide
short-term rehabilitation, long-term residential care
and specialized healthcare services in more than 200
centers across the United States. While we are looking
for individuals who are dedicated healthcare
professionals, we also realize that you need – and
deserve – quality benefits for yourself and your family.
That’s why SunBridge offers a diverse range so that you
can choose the benefits most applicable for you. Select
from among the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- Life insurance for you and your dependents;
- Long and short-term disability;
- Paid leave and holidays;
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending
SunBridge offers equal opportunity employment in
- Employee assistance program;
- MetLaw Hyatt legal service and
- MetLife additional voluntary benefits.
Division/Department : SunBridge HealthCare
Offer Relocation : Yes
Manager/Supervisor : Kerry Pitcher, Regional Vice
SunBridge Healthcare - 21 months ago
SunBridge Healthcare and its affiliates provide short-term care and rehabilitation, long-term residential skilled care and healthcare...