The Nurse Manager assumes 24-hour responsibility for planning,
supervising, and evaluating the care of patients to ensure
comprehensive and continuous care for each patient/family in the unit
and shift of responsibility. This involves management and
responsibilities for diverse categories of personnel for patient care.
- Valid California RN license
- Current BCLS certification
- National RN Certification preferred
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing required or enrolled
- Masters Degree preferred
inimum two years in an acute care management position
- Special Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Leadership:
- 1. Demonstrates a consistent disposition and ability to be objective
- 2. Participates in evaluation process and demonstrates ability to
- 3. Must have good communication skills
- 4. Demonstrates ability to assess staff needs and develop objective
- 5. Computer literate
- 6. Teaching/coaching skills
- 7. Leadership abilities / mentoring qualities
"Perioperative Manager" or "OR Nurse Manager"
HCA Inc - 10 months ago
HCA dispenses TLC for a profit. HCA Holdings, through HCA, Inc. (Hospital Corporation of America) operates more than 160 acute care,...