Under the direction of the Chief Nursing
Officer, coordinates and supervises personnel providing care to the
patients and all components of the treatment
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• One year RN experience.
• NCI (nonviolent crisis
intervention) required. This training also offered upon hire.
• Knowledge of normal
growth and development appropriate to the patient population.
• Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication
skills with demonstrated interpersonal and problem solving expertise.
• Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to
• Possesses knowledge of Nursing
Standards of Care and Practice and ability to integrate these in all
aspects of nursing management.
• Knowledge of local, state
and federal regulations as they apply to areas of responsibility.
Universal Health Services
- 2 years ago - save job