The Nutrition & Culinary Services Director is responsible for planning, organizing, developing, evaluating and effectively directing the Nutrition & Culinary Services staff and program in order to ensure the delivery of high quality customer meals and dining services consistent with regulations and established best practices.
The Nutrition & Culinary Services Director has responsibility as a member of the site leadership team to participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality customer meals while achieving short and long-term operational goals and objectives for the site.
- Care Center: Enrolled in or a graduate of a dietary manager course with current state certification.
- Housing and Assisted Living: Current Food Safety Certification.
- Three to five (3 - 5) years’ leadership experience in food service.
- Demonstrated competencies in food service management and operations, quality management, staff development, cooking, clinical nutrition for the elderly, and community outreach.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes and Services - 17 months ago
Presbyterian Homes & Services, based in Roseville, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high...