High school diploma or equivalent is required
Job Summary: Act as liaison between the patient/resident, the Dietitian, the Food & Nutrition Department, and the Nursing Department to ensure all patient/resident nutritional and informational needs are met. Interacts with patients/residents to assist in obtaining food preferences and basic information, following department procedures. Delivers meals as ordered by the Food and Nutrition and Nursing Departments.
· Basic understanding of human nutrition and various therapeutic diets as well as consistency modification diets; prior food service experience preferred.
· Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as problem solving skills.
· Ability to perform elementary math functions.
· Ability to work well under time constraints.
· Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
· Basic Computer skills required
Full-time & Part-time* benefits
- Insurance Benefit
- On-site child care center
- Generous paid time off
- Shift differential
- 403b Retirement & Savings Program
- Flexible Spending Program
- On-site fitness room
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- and more....
*depending upon the number of hours worked.
For a complete list of benefits, please visit us at www.newlondonhospital.org
New England Alliance for Health - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard