Prepare and serve meals and snacks as well as food trays for human clinical trials while ensuring the integrity of the studies and the safety and well-being of human subjects. Perform duties in accordance with company’s values, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare and serve:
- Study specific meal trays
- Profil standard meal trays
- Clean the subject kitchen after meals
- Inventory food supply
- Place food orders on-line
- Restock coffee and soda for employees
- Check in food deliveries from caterer, online food orders, and other vendors
- Prep and deliver snacks to Suite 100
- Monitor food intake and record in source documents, as required by study-specific protocols
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Food service, nutrition/dietetics education and experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. Task oriented with strong attention to detail. Excellent customer service skills.
Certificates and Licenses:
Current San Diego County Food Handler’s card or ServSafe Certification and/or willing to obtain upon employment.
Profil Institute for Clinical Research, Inc. - 10 months ago