Assists in providing and maintaining a high level of patient satisfaction through diet explanations, and correction and adjustment of patient menus. Completes calorie counts, diet profile updates and other diet office responsibilities as needed. Serves as a liaison between diet office staff, kitchen supervisors and clinical dietitians to enhance communication and improve patient satisfaction.
- Graduated from a 2 year Vocational/Technical program/degree in Dietetic Technician or enrolled in a third year of a 4 year nutrition education program/degree.
- Bachelors degree in Nutrition and/or Dietetics, hospitality or related field
- One year of customer service related experience.
- More than one year of customer service related activities
- Ability to communicate clearly (uses the English language) both verbally and in writing, good telephone etiquette and public relation skills and basic computer keyboard experience. Basic Math Skills. Problem-solving, critical thinking and negotiation/persuasion skills. Ability to provide consistent outstanding customer service. Successful completion with a passing grade of 80% of the Diet Comprehension Training Program within four weeks.
- Employees that have 2 or more years experience working in the Nutrition Clerk position at Fairview Southdale or Fairview Ridges hospitals will be considered for this position.
Fairview Health Services - 30+ days ago